We are a third generation family owned neighborhood pub. We value and respect the people who make it possible for us to be in this business, we guard this relationship carefully. The following paragraphs describes the type of information we collect from users of this website, how that information is used, how the information may be shared with other parties, and what controls our users have regarding their Information. We encourage you to read this policy carefully.
Any updates or modifications to this policy will be posted to our website on this page. By using or accessing this website, you signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by this policy. This policy is effective as of January 01, 2020 and was last modified on January 27, 2023.
Paddy’s Gear offers two shopping options that allow you to choose how much information you wish to share with us for your shopping convenience.
- Guest Shopper – Only the record of your transaction is stored for customer service purposes. Your personal information is not stored on our servers so each time you shop with us, you will be asked for your shipping, billing and credit card information.
- Registered Shopper – We store your billing address and shipping address information on our secure server for your convenience. Your Bill-To and Ship-To information is pre-populated in the appropriate areas in our checkout procedure to make things easier for you. As a benefit for registered shoppers, we also maintain records of your purchase history, wish list, reviews and other interactions you have on our website.
We believe that your email address is private information. We do not rent or sell your email address to anyone. Here are the types of emails we may send to you:
- Order-related emails. If you make a purchase from us, we will send you emails directly related to your order. For example, we will send you an email with a tracking number for your shipment.
- If you visit our site and take some sort of action such as adding an item to your shopping cart, downloading a document or placing an order we may send an email following up on that action. For example, if you add something to your cart without checking out, we may send you an email reminding you of the items in your shopping cart.
- Subscription-based marketing emails. If you subscribed to our emails, we will periodically send you emails to let you know about specific products or experiences we think you might be interested in. We do our best to send relevant content based on your expressed areas of interest when you subscribed to our emails. In addition to your expressed interests, we may send you emails based on your purchase behavior, geographic location or other basic data that helps us provide relevant information.
You may opt out at any time from any or ALL emails in bullets 2 and 3 by going to your account settings or by opting out in an individual email. The emails in bullet 1 are required for order confirmation.
All orders on our site are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – one of the most prevalent and secure systems available online. SSL is an extremely complex form of cryptography that makes it virtually impossible for a third party to decrypt any personal information you provide.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.